Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Whole New World

Blessed to have them as my parents - Proud Day!
One of the true loves of my life - Henry - You Rock!
Who's the graduate now? Oh G- Ma!
BUDDY! - Onto the Curious You ----- Inside Joke
AMAZING SISTER.... THE ONE AND ONLY!!! SHE IS MY BESTEST FRIEND!
TALLY - MY LONG LOST LITTLE SISTER... I love your heart - Keep seeking the Lord, Beautiful!
Jessica Susan McNally - The love of my Life - Roomie I will forever treasure you.
Mar - (No Words) - Thanks for coming!
The Tres Amigas - What a Beginning to the End - You are my support. Love me.

MY SURPRISE - My friend and forever cousin - You are a true joy in my life.


It's official! I am a Winona State University Graduate - that means: Brianna Marie Kalinowski, BSN can be added to my John Hancock! (Lol, not serious). What an amzing celebration last week with my incredible family, friends, and classmates. (I will put photos in the bottom of this blog)






First I want to give undivided praise to my Lord and Saviour - Its so amazing to have gone through all that the past four years has given me - In which the Hand of God never left my side and His protection and Guidance has lead me to this very moment. I am so thankful and blessed.... it takes me aback knowing that HE LOVES ME! I am so excited to move into this next couple years of change and choices as God leads and guides me.






My Family came to visit (MOM, DAD, GMA - SISTER - HENRY) Super Exciting! I was able to host and show them the area which I have spent the last four years. It was so special to have them here. They have blessed me, and I wouldnt have been able to do this without their encouragement and support (Prayers especially).






FRIENDS! I am so grateful to all of you have been able to share in the past moments of my life, the struggles, pain, joy, laughter, tears. I love you all, and I only hope to make an impact on you like you all have on me. Please know that you are all dear to me.






I interviewed for my dream position - Neonatal ICU! I am patiently waiting to hear from them sometime in the next few days. I am resting in the peace that God knows what is coming next. I had an amazing convo with friends last night about the Moving of God. God is paving the way for change. I am preparing my heart to be used and opening myself for that new step. Reading the Word, and Praying.


THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING!

No comments: