Sunday, May 25, 2008

Blooming Change

Tis the season to feel the motivation to move: grow and change. The oppurtunities begin to bloom with the spring leaves and the tulips. Many of us feel the refreshing of the Spring Rain as it begins to wash away the ugliness of the winter... Beginning to feel the Voice of God speak and the obdience to follow in the new directions He leads us....

In my life many things are taking place, and many people are beginning to move out into the direction that they feel they need to go. Meeting with friends, catching up, and remembering all of our memories : preparing for our seperation ... It is very solem moments as we realize our fate, many times knowing that our paths may not cross for many years... I just wanted to take the time to thank the Lord for giving me these very inspirational people in my life. They have been blessings and each person has placed a hand print on my heart.

No comments: