Monday, May 26, 2008

Mi Hermana Jesse


Can hardly believe that today is one of the last days that we will spend together! I look back upon the moments that brought us together and the fear of the unknown.... Would we be able to make this work.... I am so blessed to be able to say that I have come out of this situation with one of the best friends I can have ever prayed for. Jesse, you have sown seeds of truth and joy in my life, you have been there through brokeness and tears and prayed relentlessly for my heart. I am encouraged by your faith and blessed to share in your struggles and triumphs. God has such an amazing future that will unfold all in His timing, and as we move from this place and go forth as God calls... Let us look back on these days as one small step into the glorious future as we conquer the earth in His Name. I am so excited to continue to do life with you, may you always seek and never conform to the patterns of this America.... (my spanish heart). You will perservere in your education ... Praise the Lord! Love you more than words will say... Keep your heart open! My sister, best friend and almost x-roomie... You are always welcome in my home!

No comments: