Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Unofficial List of 2008

I wanted to make a list of things to do this year. The year of all years. I am so enthusastic about the adventures that this year will hold. So here comes so ideas of things I truly hope to try and accomplish ....

- Watch the Planet Earth's Dvd collection
- Go Skydiving for my graduation ... ive only been waiting for years ;)
- Run a 5k or a 1/2 marathon
- GRADUATE from Nursing School
- Get and start my first grown up job... (Ill be a nurse)
- Read some books ... Any kind - just no text books
- Travel to another state (I havent been to)
- Travel to Mexico City to visit the orphanage
- Sing aloud for all to hear
- Learn to eat with chopsticks
- Take a dance lesson or two
- Meet a new friend
- Take a special adventure with my nephews
- Learn to do a 180 jump with my snowboard (start small - think big)
- Cross the wake with the wakeboard
- Take a day to travel by myself
- Make a piece of pottery - and paint it
- Go hiking!
- Play ultimate frisbee with friends
- TURN 22 - I ve been waiting for this day since I can remember!
- Spend a date with my dad.
- Go to a concert
- See a theatrical production (ballet, play .. etc.)
- Continue to seek the Lord and live with intention...

With all the above thoughts, God be my guide and use me to make a difference. Teach me to live.

No comments: