Sunday, December 2, 2007

One Night. One Choice.

Tonight I sit here and discuss the ugliness of sin and the pain of the choices that need to made. Fascinating isn’t it that I find myself writing what I have been writing for the past three months. Life is redundant. Repetition that will make a Ferris wheel appear exciting. Over time the mercy of God will become the wrath of God. Why do I play around with this? The thoughts of the fury of God on the Egyptian People and the Hebrews should shake the sin out of the nation. Although, I continue to try the patience of Jesus.



The choice of a one night. The overwhelming guilt and the forgiveness of a Perfect Savior. This morning the voice of a speaker rang out the words " Jesus loves me." He does love me. and how I barely understand the depth of that love. Today I am grateful, and humbled. Words dont express those feelings very well... but I guess I am sorry to all those I let down. Its been an extremely busy semester with mixed up priorities. Its time to allow God to take control... and Start from here... excuses abandoned ... Allow my Weakness to be my Strength through Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: