Saturday, August 18, 2007

a quiet prayer

sitting here tonight in anticipation with what is about to take place in my life. hungry with a passion and a desire to make the new steps in my life. my heart is desperate for a new pace and a new pouring out of his spirit. i want to be where you are, i want to see what you see, i want to be broken and humbled by your presence. i want to be renewed daily by your grace and peace. this is me crying out for more. my cry be your cry and let me hear your voice. let your heart echo into my ears and resound louder in my actions. i want to live with passion and greater preserverance. you are my dreams and my strength. on you i want to solely rely. god take me into your presence and change me. i am yours. i no longer want to be following the blindness of my eyes but lead into your light to see clearly the brokeness of the world. i will go to where you call to where you send, just lead me. with the battles raging and the war taking place, let me rise up a warrior ready to give all i have. teach me to speak your truth. let it flow from my tongue as your heart is revealed in me. i want to understand the bread of life, place in me wisdom. inpart in me knowledge only to see your hand. humble me. and break me. i am yours oh lord. make me yours.

No comments: