Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Life is beauty through pain...

In the pain that comes from life fragility - if you look hard enough and long enough - you begin to see the beauty that The Lord tries to show us. A lesson can be learned from every trial and experience that we go through in life's journey. This past week with the weakening health of my grandpa, life becomes increasingly more fragile and the pain consumes your passion to fight. An important aspect was brought to my mind by my youth pastor, in which a lesson can be learned. I realized that I had been looking right at it: compassion. I need to learn a more intimate level of compassion for every detail of my life. I have been given a unique oppurtunity to experience things... individual to me. Embrace them. School is just around the corner, and I pray that I will apply the same level of compassion into reading the text book in order to one day be able to help care for patients with all that I have. Lord supply me with the passion to keep fighting for those I love and when I am overwhelmed with life's battles I pray you give me strength and perservenance.

No comments: