Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Picture Rest

an amazing image of rest... i desire to just rest in you, Lord. let me breathe you in and allow me to feel the beats of my heart... Break me further and help me to reach and give all. numbness and overwhelmed traded for your passion and life. Lord tonight and this weekend, renew and let me rest in you.
Ps. thank you to those who have been praying and giving me encouragement these past few weeks, and being there when I needed you ... giving of your time and sleep ...

4 comments:

laura said...

When He gives quietness, who then can make trouble?

I pray that God will give you your rest, and that He will quiet you with His love so that He can continue to break you,to mold you into what He wants you to be, and to keep the fire inside of you going.
Keep going at it hardcore my friend; keep it hardcore.

Bla Bla said...

wish you could be there tomorrow night..but TOTALLY understand..have so much fun with baby!....

jessica said...

may your time at home be refreshing...in my prayers you are..much love

Unknown said...

Kim, just wanted to let you know that we are honored to be apart of your church family. We want you to know that we are consitantly keeping you lifted up in prayer. We love you and want you to know that you are a great family!
:>Kevin